Tuesday 15 April 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged! :)

[b]You're feeling:[/b] Cheerful and a bit tired

[b]To your left:[/b] My bedroom window ledge, which is full of piles of books because I've run out of shelves. Beyond that is the street where several chavs shouting lovely things

[b]On your mind:[/b] Music, an essay that's due in blegh

[b]Last meal included:[/b] Tea and marmalade on toast

[b]You sometimes find it hard to:[/b] Understand why people do pointlessly cruel things

[b]The weather:[/b] S'dark

[b]Something you have a collection of:[/b] Um...Books...I have far too many...they rule the place

[b]A smell that cheers you up:[/b] Tea, roses, lavender

[b]A smell that can ruin your mood:[/b] Burnt toast *sadness*

[b]How long since you last shaved:[/b] um...an hour or two ago?

[b]Current state of your hair:[/b] Still damp from the bath, longish, brown

[b]Largest thing on your desk/workspace (not computer):[/b] Alas! I haz no desk

[b]Your skill with chopsticks:[/b] Original, as in not the normal method bit it seems to work for me

[b]Which section do you head for first in a bookstore:[/b] Hmm, either horror in the hope of vampy books or teen (yep I admit it *hangs head in shame*)

[b]Something you are craving:[/b] A sort of brownie that not only cleans the house but also does homework....but I'd settle for a good huggle

[b]Your general thoughts on the presidential race: [/b]Is it over yet? When the hell is Bush getting kicked out? is it over yet?

[b]How many times have you been hospitalized this year:[/b] Ha! only once!....damn it's April

[b]Favourite place to go for a quiet moment:[/b] anywhere with my ipod (the insurance company paid for my stupidity :woei: I'm shocked too)

[b]You've always secretly thought you'd be a good:[/b] older sister...I think I'm doing ok ^*^

[b]Something that freaks you out a little:[/b] Hospitals, illness etc.

[b]Something you have eaten a little too much of lately:[/b] Small African pygmy people

[b]You have never:[/b] been drunk

[b]You never want to:[/b] settle totally, I still want to travel when I'm old and creaky, just need to find a partner in crime ::grin::

[b]The three people I'm tagging:[/b] Gwen, Andi and Jean

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hmmmm, do you prefer your pygmy boiled or fire-roasted?

I think this tagging thing is so much fun!

Kathleen Oxley said...

I played!! http://katoxley.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged-by-muffin.html

*hugs*

Unhinged said...

I like YA books, too. There are some very strong writers writing for teenagers today. I read WICKED LOVELY by Melissa Marr not too long ago, and liked it well enough that I'm going to get the next one.

I played, too!

A. Catherine Noon said...

I like your comment about traveling. I totally agree; I love to travel. I like experiences, because that's something you can carry with you always.

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

That is a cute tagging, books are something that overtake our home too....books on shelves, in boxes and everywhere.

Anonymous said...

awww... that was cute honey! I finally put mine up on my blog! *hugs*